2014 Fen Phen Lawsuits
If you used Fen Phen many years ago you may still be experiencing side effects today…read on to see if you can still claim compensation for related health impacts
Revealed: Buried Clause In Fen Phen Settlement Opens Doors To Compensation For Old And New Claimants Without Having To Wait For Years To Be Paid
If You Or Someone You Know Has These Horrendous Side-effects of This ‘Miracle Drug,’ You May Be Eligible for Compensation:
There are many side-effects from the use of Fen Phen. Many of the conditions and symptoms below don’t appear until years after you’ve stopped using the drug.
Fen Phen Usage Has Been Known To Cause:
- Heart Valve Disease
- Heart Valve Lesions
- Heart Valve Leaks (regurgitation)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (PPH)
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stenosis (excessive valve tightness)
Fen Phen side effect symptoms include:
- Blue Feet, Hands and Lips
- Chest Pains
- Coughing Blood
- Excessive Tiredness
- Shortness of Breath
- Swelling of the Legs (edema)
Are Any of These Fen Phen Side Effects Costing You or a Loved One’s Health, Time, Money, and Peace of Mind?
Fen Phen was taken off the market when the FDA received reports of a rare heart valve disease among its users. In a wave of public fury it was pulled from the shelves… because it had been discovered that the company making the drug already knew it would harm their customers!
Before it was recalled however, doctors had already written over 14 million subscriptions to innocent unsuspecting patients. They had no idea the damage this drug could and would do to their health. Even still, many of the side-effects listed above don’t reveal themselves until 10 or even 20 years later…
The good news is, you may still have the opportunity to claim compensation through the established Fen Phen settlement trust. Even though it has been many years since the initial scandal you can still receive compensation from the manufacturer.
Here’s what you need to know about filing a claim:
- If you have NEVER filed a claim before you still might be able to…but ALL claims end this year
- If you filed a claim and were ILLEGIBLE before BUT your side effects have advanced, you may be able to file a NEW claim and would likely be eligible
- If you filed a claim and got a settlement before AND your side effects have advanced you may be able file a SECOND claim and would likely be eligible
- The deadline for ALL claims ends this fall
Here’s How You Can Claim Compensation for Your Fen Phen Side Effects:
- The drug companies thus far have paid out billions of dollars in compensation…and the courts have set up a settlement trust from which to pay additional settlements. Even though Fen Phen was recalled in 1997… you may still have the chance to file a claim
- Free case evaluation…and it’s fast. 5 or 6 questions over the phone and your lawyer lets you know if you have a viable case. At most, it will take only 72 hours to determine if you can move forward.. No hassles, and no lengthy, complicated paperwork
- You are not alone in your suffering. Many others just like you are living with the side-effects of Fen Phen. We and the settlement trust are equipped to handle your situation, and get you will get any compensation due to you
The courts have put a deadline of Fall of this year for the filing of all remaining Fen Phen claim. You still have time but you must Act Now!
AttorneyOne.com is a free nationwide legal referral service. We are not a law firm. We help consumers find the best representation for their legal needs. If you or a loved one are in need of legal assistance concerning Fen Phen you should get a lawyer on your side immediately. You will pay no attorney fees unless you win your case. Email up to 10 Fen Phen law firms in one click; by filling out the simple Free Case Evaluation form. For additional info on Fen Phen use the practice area links on the far right.
AttorneyOne.com is a free nationwide legal referral service. We are not a law firm. We help consumers find the best representation for their legal needs.
If you or a loved one are in need of legal assistance concerning Fen Phen you should get a lawyer on your side immediately. You will pay no attorney fees unless you win your case.
Email up to 10 Fen Phen law firms in one click; by filling out the simple Free Case Evaluation form.
For additional info on Fen Phen use the practice area links on the far right.